Friday, June 17, 2011

I am a sincere, friendly doer of good things.  I hand out pieces of my heart to those who have no love.  I open my home and my arms to those who need a place to rest and a hug.  I am single mother who works hard for the little amount of things that I have.  I teach my son right from wrong.  I go to work, come home and cook him dinner, and put him to bed.  I follow the law and I believe in the Lord.

I also have no friends.  I live in Louisiana and my entire family and support system lives in New York.  I am in the divorce/custody battle of my life.  I have no one around me that I can count on.  I am alone, heart broken, and struggling.

This blog will document my life as I search for friends, love and happiness for myself.  I have a soft shell.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and the smile on my face is convincing and warm.  But there is a beast inside of me.  I need a place to vent and let the beast talk.  I'm not much of a writer but I can talk.  I have so much to say and no one to say it to.  So here I am. Will you listen?

1 comment:

  1. Been there. Am still there. Trust me, it will get better with time.

    ReplyDelete